Maxi-Therm was founded in 2005 and is today a joint Canadian and American owned company with 21 exclusives distributors is the U.S.A.
All major components, including vertical heat exchangers, control valves, pumps and accessories, are manufactured in the United States.
We proudly manufacture high-efficiency steam-to-liquid vertical flooded units for building heat and domestic use, transferring both steam’s latent and sensible heat in a 0% flash return system in a closed loop innovative design, even at high pressure steam such as 175 psig and taking into account super-heated steam.
We integrate a steam motor to generate free electric power.
In 2005, Raymond founded Maxi-Therm and today works with a highly qualified staff from 21 exclusive US partners to continuously innovate in the steam solutions market.
- Walter KuziaU.S. Shareholder & Exclusive MTI Distributor
- Patrick LachVice President Sales & Business Development
- Gabriel CossetteVice President Operations & Engineering
- Marie-Hélène BouchardSoftware & Controls Engineer
- Maxime Leblond MénardProject Manager & Technical Support
- Youssef MabchourLogistics Agent
- Simon Peng Ji3D Drafting Engineer
- Joel MasseyQuality Control Manager
- Suzanne HouleAccounting Clerk
We have built up:
- 2275 US gpm building heat units, using high pressure steam.
- Domestic hot water heaters units from 10 usgpm to 200 usgpm with high and low-pressure steam.
- Steam to steam for humidification up to 8000 lbs/hour.
- Quality steam packages for sterilizers to guarantee 97% or better-quality steam.